FRIENDSHIP

As the world is bright, it would be more beautiful if there are friends side. Kala overcast sky, so quiet if there is a friend to accompany. When all was quiet, very happy if there is a friend beside me. Companions. Companions. And friends. Yes, that's about a little bit about myself so missed the presence of a friend. I am a very fanatic on friendship. However, so long pengembaraanku looking for friends, he nevertheless did not find it. Until now, when I had almost graduated from my school. Boarding school, I thought it would memudahkanku looking for friends. But the reality is not in line with my expectations. Various people here still can not I make friends. Three years have passed, which I got only disappointment in establishing a friendship. Indeed nothing is eternal in this world. But at least, I hope in three years I spent in this school, I get a friend. In fact, people who I considered a friend, just leave me when I needed it. "May, calling yuk. Wartel tuh open, "said a friend who I considered close friends, Riea on 'sahabat'ku others as we in the library. "Yuk, yuk, yuk!" Said Maya, 'my friend'. Without me Kugaris underscored, he did not take me. Straight away with no-nonsense one bit. Though our days are often spent in the dorm together. Huh, what else can I do. I stepped out of the library to keep from crying so terrible. I'm so tired of loneliness that never improved. I always felt had no friends. "Vy, I ride it, the mattress lo," I said to someone who I consider friends again. Silvy let me lie down in bed. I closed my face with a pillow. I held tears that had finally broken as well. No longer unstoppable. Tightness in my chest was no longer restrained. Why do not they also realized I needed a friend. I'm afraid to feel alone. Alone in the quiet is so horrible. What kurangku so people who I consider friends always go left. I can not understand all this. So many sacrifices I made to my friends, but again they 'stay away'. "Faiy, lo wrong with you? kok cried suddenly, "Silvy said to me once I finish crying. "Guns papa, VY," I tried to smile. A smile is quite low if kumaknai. "Faiy, here's the kicker? I had met him loh, "Silvy said shyly. He definitely wants to tell about the man she liked. I do not really expect much to him to be my friend. I think all the same. No one is loyal. Sometimes I feel just exploited by 'my friends' it. Kala is needed, I was approached. Once the problem they are done, I tossed back. "Faiy, why yes, she even so much as me. Though I really deket him. He first yamg most understand me. My best friend, "Silvy vent to me about Lara who was so close to her, first. Now he is more often told me. I do not know why they are so off that way. "Well, Vy. Do not feel so alone then, "I replied smiling. I wander, "Then lo conscious, Vy, my God is always with us. We had guns alone. He always accompanies us. If we still feel alone, too, guns mean obviously we remember Him, "the words just flowed from my lips. For a moment I wake up. The words are also appropriate for me. Oh, God, forgive this long forgotten. Yet He is always with me. But I still often feel alone. While God is faithful with us all the time. What a fool I was. I own guns ever lived. There is a God who always accompany me. And I should know, even the two angels are always by my side. Take care never absent. Why all this time I did not realize it? He will always listen to 'curhatanku'. Guaranteed safe. In fact a solution. Silvy suddenly hugged me. "Sorry, really, Faiy. I should have realized. So far, lo tuh who always accompany me, I listen curhatan, never cranky at me. And lo can remind me to Him. Lo Shabat me. Why did I just realized now, as we soon parted ... "Silvy could not help crying. I feel the emptiness for a moment. My tears also exploded. Finally, after I realized I never own guns and remember Him, do not need me to say 'want to be a friend' to someone. In fact, even other people who need us as a friend. I let go of our embrace. "Thank ya, Vy. Dad cooks our guns apart. Emang if severance, friendship will end. If broken, it's not a friendship, "I said smiling. Wiping the remnants of my tears. We smiled together. A beautiful friendship, I hope our friendship diridoi God. Friend that, sometimes we need not search. He is going over to us by itself. We just need to do well on anyone. And above all, lest we forget God. Do not feel lonely. La takhof, wala tahzan, innallaha ma'ana .. He never left us. So do not be to left her.

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2009 - Arti sahabat - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template